We tailor our services to meet your needs. Investigators can choose to work with us using one of the following models:
- Hourly consultation: We will meet with you and your team on a one-time or ongoing basis to offer feedback on your research at any phase.
- Training packages: We offer training packages for investigators who plan to conduct all aspects of their own research, but who want to develop research capacities in-house. These include, but are not limited to interview training, Qualitative Boot Camp, and trainings in coding and analysis software packages like NVivo and MaxQDA.
- Collaboration: Researchers who want to build skills within their team and benefit from our expertise at every phase use QHRC as collaborators. In this model we supplement your existing strengths by consulting with you and your co-investigators and training your study staff at all phases of research.
- Sub-Awards: QHRC can work with investigators as NIH Consortium Sub-contractors, staffing the qualitative aims of your study with our trained consultants, interviewers, and coders. Researchers using this model also have access to our research facilities, including focus group and interview space for data collection, and our HIPAA compliant server for coding.
- Contact us for a current rate sheet or project estimate.
- QHRC uses the Authorship Policy of JAMA and the American College of Surgeons.
- QHRC complies with all HIPAA regulations. See our sample Business Associate Agreement for details.
- QHRC complies with all University IRBs and uses Western Institutional Review Board in cases that require independent review.