Position Title: Research Assistant
Location:Madison, Wisconsin (Downtown, on bus line)
Job Type:Part-Time (15 hours/week)
Salary:$13-15 per hour, negotiable
Qualitative Health Research Consultants, LLC (QHRC) serves Clinical and Health Policy Researchers by providing qualitative research design, data collection, and data analysis, with an emphasis on health outcomes, health disparities, and health-related quality of life. To learn more please visit: http://qhrconsultants.com
QRHC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
QHRC seeks a part-time Research Assistant to assist the company in research projects at our Madison, WI Downtown office. We are looking for highly-motivated, detailed-oriented, and analytical individuals who are seeking to join a dynamic consulting firm at the ground level.
Research Assistant responsibilities include:
· Code and analyze interview and focus group data using qualitative analysis software, including NVivo 12 software.
· Serve as a back-up interviewer and study coordinator.
· Be discreet and able to work in a HIPAA-compliant environment.
· Perform general office tasks.
The ideal candidate will have some or all the following qualifications:
· Knowledge or previous exposure to qualitative social science research.
· Experience or interest in learning: participant recruitment, qualitative interview skills, qualitative software analysis programs, including NVivo, MAXQDA or SPSS.
· Ability to work with confidential information.
· Ability to work in a team environment and learn our analysis requirements.
· Pursuing a BA or BS or Master’s degree in a Health Science or Social Science discipline.
· Fluency in basic office technology and programs like Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
· Excellent social, verbal, and written skills.
QHRC offers a flexible work environment and a public transportation stipend. Our Downtown office is located near the square bus line and a multiple restaurants/coffee shops.
To Apply:Please send a CV or resume and a cover letter describing your interest in QHRC, experience with qualitative methodologies and health research, and your involvement in any previous research projects to Diana Gutierrez-Meza, Lead Researcher at email@example.com